Vision / Mission / Objectives
To create a transformative educational experience for students by creating a collaborative environment for new ideas, where research, creativity and innovation can flourish, and ensuring an academic environment where students can achieve their full potential.
Sub-Saharan College strives to have a significant transformative impact on community through dedicated higher education standards, scientific research, creativity and innovation. We aim to be the region’s leading university in providing the best and latest findings in university scientific research by the year 2025. We will do this by achieving a distinguished position using the most skilled scientific and literary expertise and refining and integrating it into the societies of the states of Darfur and wider Sudan.
To provide educational, technical, technological and research services of the highest quality according to national and international standards; be distinguished in improving studies to meet the challenges of the age; contribute positively to the needs of the society and its future aspirations. To provide highly qualified and experienced teachers, administrators and technicians, as well as an ideal educational environment based on the consolidation of a scientific nucleus supported by research and accumulation of academic experiences. The College places great emphasis on the quality of modern technical education in line with the requirements of the student and his/her freedom of choice. The College strongly believes in the principle of community service through the various disciplines required for a developed society to complement its system by establishing research and scientific centers, seminars, conferences and workshops throughout the year to contribute to the integration and development of different sectors of society. The College will follow the method of study, planning and evaluation of performance and continuous development in all its steps and activities in different areas. The College believes in the principle of cooperation and coordination with various universities and scientific institutions inside and outside the country. The College will work with a precise system to connect all its faculties and departments with an information network that complies with the spirit of the time and communication technology
- Dedication: Reflected in our commitment to excellence
- Impact: Reflected in our commitment to address critical issues facing our communities and improving the human and individual condition in Sudan and Africa
- Collaboration: Reflected in our interdisciplinary partnership with other universitiesin Sudan and aroundthe globe
- Integrity: Reflected in our adherence to the highest ethical standards and commitment to transparency and accountability and good governance
- Sustainability: Reflected in our commitment to follow our intensive strategic plans, intellectual curiosity, and approach to responsible financial planning.
Strategic and Objectives
Main Objective:To transform and enable Higher Education system in Sudan
Sub Saharan College will prepare distinguished graduates that are competitive, creative, and responsible, and who contribute significantly to the sustainable development of society
- To provide a holistic education through transformative, learner-centric, research-informed, competency-based and digitally enriched.
- Serve and develop the community by encouraging and focusing on scientific research;
- Provide educational opportunities for the children of families with limited income and orphans;
- Develop scientific competencies and qualified cadres to serve the needs of different sectors of society and enhance progress in those sectors;
- Achieve academic excellence according to the standards of institutional academia;
- Enhance the role of the college in transferring knowledge and skills to improve society;
- Provide opportunities for postgraduate studies and scientific research by establishing links
- with regional and international universities and scientific and research institutions.