Freshman Admission Procedure
The admission of all freshmen students to Universities and Higher Education Institutions in Sudan must be submitted electronically through the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research’s website. (www.admissions.gov.sd). The Ministry of Higher Education then sends the list of students admitted to Sub Saharan College (SSUC).
Students who have obtained a high school diploma within the last three years may apply directly to our admission office in El Fasher. Afterwards, they may process with the Ministry of Higher Education. For more details call+249- 123419930, +249-123419931
SSUC will then begin admission procedures:
All admitted students are required to provide the following documents:
- A copy of admission receipt provided by the Ministry of Higher Education
- A copy of Higher Secondary School Certificates (proof of original admission required)
- A copy of National Identification Card or a Copy of passport for International students
- Completed application form provided by SSUC admission office, and payment of the application fees.
- The admission office will provide an acceptance letter to the student, identify the name of the program he/she has been accepted.
- The student will receive SSC ID which will be used to access and benefit from SSC designed services and to be presented for registration of courses.
- All new students shall sign a document of rules and regulations of misconduct before they start their academic year.
- All new students are required to attend a two-day orientation
- All students will take 6 months of intensive English Language courses.