Bachelor of Science in Finance (Honors)
The Bachelor of Science in finance program at Sub-Saharan University College will help our students to apply finance theory to real-world situations. Our program combines the principles of business, economics, and accounting with a focus on the details of finance and financial management.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Gather data, prepare, analyze, and interpret financial information by applying appropriate technology tools to solve business problems
- Apply the learned theories to make business decisions and real life
- Study basic principles of security markets and analyze the impact of monetary systems’ on planning, forecasting, and making financial decisions
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to achieve organizational goals effectively and ethically
- Research, collect, synthesize, and interpret.
- Identify, develop, and implement business opportunities and relationships for financial products and services in the private and public sectors.