Dr. Abubakr M.J. Siam
Associate Professor of Forestry & Natural Environment
Department of Forestry and Range Sciences,
Faculty of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources,
Univesity of Al Fashir, Sudan
– Ph.D. Forestry and Natural Environment (Tree Ecophysiology) – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece2006 .
– M.Sc. Forestry- University of Juba, Sudan 2001.
– B.Sc. (Class Two- Division One) in Natural Resources & Environmental Studies (Forestry)- University of Juba, Sudan 1995.
Administrative working experiences:
•Dean, College of Graduate Studies, University of Al Fashir, August 2018 up to date
•Dean of Academic Affairs, University of Al Fashir since July 2017 to August 2018
•Director of International Relations, University of Al Fashir March 2016 up to June 2018
•Deputy Dean for Scientific Research, College of Graduate studies and scientific research, University of Al-Fashir, September 2013 to March 2016.
•Dean Faculty of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources (FESNR) from December 2008 to February 2013
•Coordinator of graduate studies, Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources, University of ُAl-Fashir, August 2007- February 2009.
•Head Department of Forestry and Range Sciences, University of Al Fashir 2001 -2002.
• Assistant, Dean of Academic Affairs for Statistics and Information, University of Al Fashir, April to December 2002.
– Published 13 scientific papers in refereed scientific journals
– Presented more than 15 papers and reports in local and internal conferees & workshops
Executive Director HDI
Joseph Merante is responsible for ManageingHDI,s strategic relations with the US government, including the US Congress, the United Nations and its affiliated agencies.
Prior to joining Humpty Dumpty Mr. Marnate was a career Foreign Services Officer with the US Department of State. He served inEurope, Africa and Asia and at the United Nations.
His domestic assignments included bothEuropeanAffairs and public Diplomacy. Mr. Marnate last post was Deputy Chief of Mission at the US Embassy in Vatican.
Mr. Mernate holds a B.A inpolitical science from Fordham University, a Master of International Affairs from Colombia University and a Master in Resource Management form the National DefenseUniversity.